There are two options available to enable online access for prescription ordering, booking / cancelling appointments and viewing your medical information. See the information below.
The NHS App enables people to:
- Check their symptoms using the health A-Z on the NHS website
- Find out what to do when they need help urgently using NHS 111 online
- View information regarding organ donation
- Choose whether the NHS uses their data for research and planning
- Order their repeat prescriptions and view, set or change their nominated pharmacy, where they want their prescriptions to be sent
- View their GP medical record securely
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS FOR THIS SERVICE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS PLEASE USE THE NHS APP.
- These services are all run by TPP, the company which makes the software we use to run the practice and keep medical records (SystmOne). Once you click on the link on this website you are taken to their website. The service is secured by them.
- TPP offer patient access apps for Android and iOS
- In order to prevent unauthorised access to your information, it is necessary to come into the practice and collect your log in details. Please phone ahead if you would like to do this so that we can get them ready for you. We will only give your log in details to you, nobody else can collect them. Please bring 2 forms of ID with you when you come to collect your login details.
- If you have any feedback about the service you can leave it in the feedback section of this website or mention it while you're at the practice.
- There is help available on the TPP Website. It is unlikely that anyone at the practice will be able to help you if you get stuck as we don't use the service ourselves.
- If you are having problems logging in then we are advised that deleting you cookies often helps.
- Our Statement of Intent regarding IT systems can be found here.